October 5 to October 8, 2020
Institute on Governance, George Street Classroom
60 George Street, Ottawa, Ontario
The people involved in making partnerships happen are key to partnering success. This highly sought after global training program builds their knowledge and skills and provides them with the tools and insights to deliver positive partnering results. The course provides those working in partnerships with in-depth development on how to partner effectively. You’ll leave with:
- Tools, techniques and skills development for brokering partnerships that get results
- Enhanced confidence and competence as partnership practitioners
- A framework and knowledge for robust, efficient and innovative partnerships
- Understanding common principles, barriers and enablers of multi-stakeholder collaborations
- Ways to overcome common partnership brokering challenges (both for those working internally and independently) and ways to overcome these
- Personal and professional insights into the roles, skills and competencies needed in building successful collaborations
- Membership of a global professional association of partnership brokers offering support, research, networks and further development opportunities.
The course can be used immediately for professional development and/or real-time partnership building. When partners from different organizations attend together, they build a common language and framework while developing strategies for the design, management and review of their partnership.